January 12, 2009

Fable 2 DLC Brings an Old Friend Back


Warning, there could be mild spoilers in this story that revolves around your dog from Fable 2. If you have not beat it and do not want to get a hint at what happens do not click this story.

The Fable 2 development blog has issued a statement concerning tomorrow's DLC. The statement revolves around a certain four legged companion that...
...depending on your choice at the end of the Fable 2 story, may or may not have died.

"Since the DLC Knothole Island will be hitting Xbox LIVE marketplace tomorrow, I wanted to draw the attention to the following bullet point from the site;

* Unravel the mystical secrets of the resurrection shrine.

Now I'm not going to spoil Knothole Island for you either, so while I can't really say a thing (or the infamous PR police will hunt me down and kill me to death), I think it'd be fair to say that you won't be playing Knothole Island without a trusty friend on four legs...."

There, now (although the consequences at the end of the main game seem to be lessened a bit) you can now have your companion back to roam Knothole Island.

No comments: