Need a new racing wheel for your 360, PS3, or PC? Fanatec has just announce that pre-orders are now available for their premium Porsche 911 S turbo racing wheel. Prices start at $150 for the Pure edition, $250 for the 911 Turbo S edition, and $400 for the Clubsport edition.
"The Porsche 911 Turbo S Racing Wheels for the Xbox 360 feature a 900° steering angle, 6+1 shifter and are the first racing wheels that are multi-platform (Xbox 360, PlayStation® 3, and PC) compatible. Gamers can also upgrade their existing Microsoft or Logitech racing wheels by purchasing the Pure Edition, which allows gamers to use the pedals they already have. Or they can choose the Clubsport Edition, which features high-end pedals that are fully made of aluminum and feature a load cell pressure sensor for the brake."
Key features include:
• Multiplatform: Xbox 360 – PC – PlayStation® 3
• Backward compatible to existing games on the Xbox 360 – Almost all current racing games support the 6 Speed shifter, including Forza 2
• Wireless connection to Xbox 360 and wireless connection through RF dongle to PC and PlayStation 3 (new and improved technology)
• Compatible with standard pedals (with clutch), Clubsport pedals (metal), as well as pedals for Microsoft® wireless racing wheel and Logitech® G25 racing wheel
• 3 Force Feedback motors and smooth belt drive - deliver sensational realism
• Two gear sticks included: 6+1 Speed and sequential
Looks like a great racing wheel for the price.