Big Fable 2 Announcment Next Week

Over on the Lionhead developer blog there is an interesting post. Next week, according to the blog, there will be a big Fable 2 announcment. DLC seems to be a big possibility here.

"Normally, we don't like to tease too much. You know, all this hype being generated by teasing the announcement that there will be an announcement in X-number of days. Who cares? But in this day and age where a gazillion titles are asking for your attention, I felt it might be the right thing to do on the blog. We've got some G o o d [Good] news for all Fable II fans next week, dare I even say it's quite a big announcement? Yes of course I dare say it's a big announcement regarding Fable II, next week!"

Stay tuned to the blog and GPU for information when the news hits. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Want the NXE early? Watch MajorNelson.com

We would like your feedback!

Amazon Launches Digital Casual Game Downloads