Over on the Playstation Blog they have announced that episode 3 of the PSN-based gaming show will release tomorrow and contain an invite to the Resistance 2 public beta. Check out the lineup below and a video preview of episode 3 after the jump, and make sure to download Qore for the Resistance 2 beta!
DC Universe Online We go behind the scenes at SOE to give you all the latest on this MMO action game set in the DC universe. With Jim Lee’s involvement (he is the Executive Creative Director on the project), this is shaping up to be one of PS3’s biggest upcoming exclusives. Make sure you check out the concept art by Mr. Lee - it is really some amazing stuff.
NBA 09: The Inside Our new “Qorespondent,” Audrey Cleo, travels to SCEA San Diego to get her game on with the development team behind NBA 09: The Inside. This year’s iteration introduces “The Life” mode to PS3, with developing stories for three different players and an all-new franchise mode.
Lego Batman: The Video Game Veronica Belmont heads to Hollywood and the Warner Brothers’ back lot to see if she can find the Batcave and get TT Games to tell her all about the Dark Knight’s adventures in the land o’ Legos. Or, is she simply looking for Christian Bale?
Baja: Edge of Control What happens when a 98 pound woman takes on an 800 HP Trophy Truck with someone named “Pistola?” Check out our feature on THQ’s Baja: Edge of Control.
New Downloadable Content If you purchase Qore Episode 03, or an annual subscription, you are in for a real treat - with premier access to the Resistance 2 Public Beta. In addition, we’ve got an all-new PS3 Qore theme and new annual subscribers will also get Calling All Cars, the full game, for free!
Major Nelson's latest podcast has hit the web and in it is an interesting tidbit. "Major Nelson: "...I know you as my audience, you guys, you like to pick up and play. You want to get your hands on it and I don't blame you because you'll enjoy it. In fact, if you want to get your hands on it, let me just say this.......keep an eye on my blog next week. If you want to get your hands on it early, that's all I'm going to say." E: "So let me make sure I understand this, so if I were a listener to the podcast." Major Nelson: "Correct" E: "And I wanted to have access to the New Xbox Experience before November 19th. I should visit MajorNelson.com on a regular basis." Major Nelson: "That's pretty much what I'm saying" E: "Okay, interesting. Major Nelson: "I'm not going to say anything more" E: "I wonder what that means" Major Nelson: "Stay Tuned. So New Xbox Experience com...
Hello. We are back and working on the site again. I have redesigned the site (which reflects what the final site will look like) and we are looking for your feedback! If you could, please leave us some feedback in the comments of this story on the site's design or any features you would like to see in the future. You don't even need to sign in if you do not want to. We just want to know what our community wants. Thanks for your support, StingJR Hello all, and thanks to those of you who have kept viewing over the past months while the site has been on the back burner. Also welcome to those of you new visitors. Our tentative schedule as of now is to get the full site off of blogger and running by August. We plan to have forums and many items of content for the community so stay tuned. I will try to update the blog a bit more in the coming weeks with the news I think is most important. Stay tuned and thanks for being patient! Deadly Cyclone
Many technology-based companies these days are looking to get into the game industry somehow so it came as no surprise when Amazon launched a beta of their digital download game service today. The service features many casual games boasting "over 600 games at $9.99 or less." The service allows users to download and try any game in their library free for 30 minutes and then either buy the full game or end the trial. Game categories now include action, adventure, card & casino, puzzle, shooter, simulation, and strategy. As a grand opening gift (for a limited time) they are offering one of three games for free. the games are Jewel Quest 2, Build-a-Lot, and The Scruffs. Hop on over and download a free game and check out their new service.
Comments