Rock Band 2 Officially Announced

Surprise, surprise Rock Band 2 has been announced. With the "best setlist I've ever seen in a music game" Rock Band 2 is going to put some serious pressure on the Guitar Hero Franchise. The game is set to release on the Xbox 360 in September and the Playstation 2 & 3, as well as the Wii later in the year. IGN has an interview with Dan Teasdale, lead designer for RB2, and he listed quite a few impressive features aimed to help Rock band chip away at the Guitar Hero fanbase.

Some of the important features are as follows:
*Rock Band 1 DLC will be playable in Rock Band 2 and vise-versa.
*Teasdale says "we've also secured what I can easily say is the best setlist I've ever seen in a music game."
*New navigation improvements are included to make the game "party safe."
*Rock band 1's instruments are all compatible, although improvements have been made for Rock band 2's hardware.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Want the NXE early? Watch MajorNelson.com

We would like your feedback!

EA Confirms Mass Effect 2, Battlefield: Bad Company Sequel